Experience IVF Treatment Nepal At Its Best At Surrogate Mother Nepal Hospital
It’s the technology to thank for the innovation that has been achieved by medical science for offering infertility treatment to a number of couples coming for IVF treatment Nepal. We in Nepal are located at Surrogate Mother Nepal that offers treatment facility to different physical ailments that now includes In-Vitro Fertilization too.
IVF Treatment Nepal Stages
How IVF Treatment in Nepal is done?
Advantages of IVF Treatment Nepal
Following are the advantages of IVF:
- No long term health issue with the children born through IVF technique
- It is a miracle technique for couples who are not able to conceive naturally.
- The technique offers a satisfaction of having own babies
Disadvantages Of IVF Treatment Kathmandu
IVF technique is associated with the following complications:
- IVF can result in multiple birth when more when more than one embryo is transferred to your uterus. Multiple pregnancy increases your risk of having a premature baby or a baby with a low birth weight.
- Side effect from fertile drugs, which may include hot flushes, headaches and nausea. However, you will need to be closely monitored for signs of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS), particularly if you have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Having OHSS may mean an interruption or cancellation of the treatment cycle and a stay in hospital while your over-stimulated ovaries settle down.
- An increased risk of ectopic pregnancy, where an embryo implants in a fallopian tube or in your abdominal cavity. This is more likely if you have previously had problems affecting your fallopian tubes.
- You may be at a slightly higher risk of your baby being born with a birth defect if you conceive with IVF. However, these problems are not common and the absolute risk of your baby having a problem as a result of ICSI or IVF is low. More research is needed to be sure if there is a direct link between fertility treatments and birth defects.