best fertility clinic in Nepal: In Nepal, the greatest IVF professionals and gynecologists’ provide IVF treatments and test tube babies. All infertility disorders can be treated in Surrogate mother Nepal Couples dealing with infertility issues and cannot conceive a baby naturally after having regular unprotected intercourse for more than 12 months need to visit the fertility clinic in Nepal. The following are the best fertility clinics in Nepal that help these couples in conceiving babies. These are:
1. Surrogate Mother Nepal: The best fertility clinic in Nepal
Surrogate Mother Nepal is the best fertility clinic in Nepal, with world-class fertility treatments at a very reasonable price for people looking for a baby. Offering an affordable price for fertility treatments doesn’t mean that the clinic compromises the quality of the treatment. People will get the same standard quality of fertility treatments offered by other developed countries like the USA, UK, Russia, etc. The reason behind providing such reasonable fertility treatment costs is that the Surrogate Mother Nepal fertility clinic wishes to spread happiness among those struggling for a long time to have their babies. The purpose of this clinic is to maximize the successful conception at a reasonable cost.
2. We Care IVF Surrogacy: Leading fertility clinic in Nepal
We Care IVF Surrogacy is one of the most leading fertility clinics in Nepal that gives hope to couples struggling for a long time to have their baby. At this clinic, people will get the best fertility treatments according to their medical history. The clinic experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy are highly qualified & trained fertility professionals with more than two decades of experience in treating routine and complex infertility cases. We Care IVF Surrogacy is a clinic of hope & blessings for those couples who were unsuccessful in conceiving a baby naturally.
3. World Fertility Service: Top fertility clinic in Nepal
World Fertility Service is the best fertility clinic in Nepal. It offers various fertility treatments at a reasonable cost with the highest success rates of taking babies to their home cities. The World Fertility Service clinic is a fertility clinic that is helping people worldwide in conceiving babies. The clinic experts of this fertility clinic are well-qualified and skilled professionals. They are the ones who use the latest and advanced technologies to provide the best fertility treatments to people facing difficulties in natural conception. The experts of this clinic treat each individual equally without biasing between the lower, middle, or upper-class people.
4. Select Surrogacy: Renowned fertility clinic in Nepal
Select Surrogacy is the renowned fertility clinic in Nepal for couples looking for a baby. The experts at this clinic offers the same international quality treatment as other developed countries provide but at a reasonable cost. Select Surrogacy is a fertility clinic in Nepal that offers world-class facilities under one roof, such as:
- Best & skilled fertility professionals.
- Round-the-clock patient’s care.
- Comfortable & pleasant stay throughout the journey to make the treatment successful.
- The highest success rates of the fertility treatment for taking the healthy baby.
- The clinic experts use the latest & advanced technologies to treat infertility issues.
- Transparency in the treatment from the initial stage until the baby delivers.
- Maintenance of all treatment-related documents, and much more.
What are fertility treatments offered by these best fertility clinics in Nepal?
The following are the best fertility treatments offered by these best fertility clinics in Nepal and these are:
1. PGD (Pre-implantation genetic disorder): PGD is a procedure that allows fertility experts to screen a single cell from the developed embryo to examine if there is any genetic disorder attached to the embryo. The experts perform PGD usually before an embryo transfer to the woman’s uterus. The clinic experts recommend PGD to couples dealing with hereditary problems. PGD tests prevent passing the genetic disease to the infant.
2. Sperm donor: Sperm donor is a procedure that is usually recommended to male partners who are dealing with low or poor sperm count. It is a procedure in which the clinic experts pick the most active sperm from the sperm donor testicles to fertilize the woman’s eggs. Once the successful fertilization occurs, the embryologist selects the most active embryo/s to transfer into the birth mother’s uterus and waits for the pregnancy to occur.
3. Egg donor: Egg donor is a treatment usually recommended to women who cannot produce enough eggs for fertilization. It is a procedure in which the clinic experts collect the donor eggs and mix them with the donor or recipient husband’s sperm to facilitate the fertilization process. After fertilization occurs, the embryologist chooses the developed embryo/s to implant into the genetic mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
4. Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT): GIFT is a procedure in which the clinic experts infuse the accumulated eggs and sperm. In this procedure, woman eggs get fertilized in her fallopian tubes instead of outside her body. For couples dealing with male infertility or unexplained infertility issues, GIFT is one of the best fertility treatments for their baby.
5. Laser-assisted hatching: Laser-assisted hatching is one of the advanced & unique techniques to treat the causes of infertility. It is a procedure in which the clinic experts in Nepal hatch the developed embryo from its protective layering and directly place it into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
What is the fertility rate of these best fertility clinics in Nepal?
To date, the fertility rate of these best fertility clinics in Nepal is around 40 to 90%, depending upon the procedure couple choose to treat the causes of infertility. The experts of these clinics in Nepal are highly skilled & trained professionals who make pregnancy possible for couples of growing age. These are quite high success fertility rates compared to other developed countries like the USA, UK, Russia, etc. People from different countries are traveling to these best fertility clinics in Nepal for their fertility treatment because here, people get the highest fertility rates for taking the babies to their home countries and that too at a very reasonable cost.