cost of egg donor in Nepal ranges from NPR 1 40,000 to NPR 1 50,000, which is quite reasonable compared to the cost of the egg donor at other fertility clinics. Conceiving a baby is priceless for those couples who were struggling for a long period. Surrogate Mother Nepal hires egg donors who are young, healthy, and fertile women that charge reasonably for their services so that each individual can avail the benefits of having a baby.
What’s the need for Egg Donors?
Couples may require egg donors where a female partner cannot produce enough numbers of eggs for healthy fertilization, but they wish to carry a baby in their womb. For them, the best option to have their baby is the egg donor procedure. Surrogate Mother Nepal is a fertility clinic with a large database for egg donors from different countries. Couples can choose the egg donor according to their preference and fulfil their dream of having a baby.
It is a procedure where the fertility experts will use the healthy donor eggs and artificially fertilize them with genetic father’s sperm to ease the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist chooses the best active embryo/s and transfers it into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
What’s the procedure for a woman to become an egg donor at the Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic?
A woman who wishes to become an egg donor at Surrogate Mother Nepal needs to fulfil the following criteria:
• First, she needs to fill an application with details such as family history, educational background, medical history, drug consumption, any allergy from any medicines, hobbies, sexual activity, childbearing history, age should not be more than 30, etc.
• The representative at Surrogate Mother Nepal conduct the initial round of screening for all egg donors; if they clear the screening, they can only interview them with the clinic coordinator.
• After the initial round of screening gets completed, all egg donors need to undergo medical and physiological testing. The experts examine the status of the egg donor’s uterus, ovaries, and other pelvic organs.
• Once all screening and examination parts get completed, the egg donors must sign a legal consent form before joining an egg donation process. The consent form states that the family of egg donors have no issues with whom their eggs get to donate. All the egg donors get their compensation for providing their services. Once all legal formalities get completed, egg donors are ready to deliver their services to other couples.
• All egg donors need to be financially stable.
• A woman who wishes to become an egg donor should be mature enough to understand that this is a crucial procedure, and she is ready to cooperate throughout the treatment.
• She is ready to take the injections that fertility experts prescribe for the procedure.
How does the egg donor procedure work at Surrogate Mother Nepal?
The fertility experts at Surrogate Mother Nepal ask the biological parents to visit the clinic when the ovum of the egg donor gets picked up. They need to stay at the clinic with the egg donor for about five days. Once the embryo is ready, the skilled embryologist transfers it into the birth mother’s uterus and waits for the pregnancy to occur. After this, the couple can leave the clinic, and the female partner needs to take a proper rest without any stress. If any help is required, they can e-mail, chat, or call the fertility experts round the clock.
After 14 days of embryo transfer, the fertility expert asks the couple to visit the clinic for the pregnancy test. The experts conduct an ultrasound scan where they listen to the fetal heartbeat, and once it’s positive, it means the pregnancy is confirmed. The experts then hand over the couple to their local gynaecologist and advise the female partner to avoid lifting heavy objects, hard exercises, consumption of alcohol, illegal drugs, smoking, etc., to achieve the successful outcome.
If couples fail to achieve successful results in the first attempt, they can repeat the treatment cycle with the same egg donor or change their egg donor. If they want to change the egg donor, then the cost of an egg donor in Nepal will increase according to their preference of egg donor.
What are the success rates of an egg donor at the Surrogate Mother Nepal fertility clinic?
The success rate of egg donor treatment at Surrogate Mother Nepal fertility clinic is around 75 to 85% which is quite high compared to other fertility clinics. Surrogate Mother Nepal is a fertility clinic that hires skilled & experienced fertility experts who make a successful pregnancy possible for couples of growing age.
Why do people choose the Surrogate Mother Nepal fertility clinic?
People choose the Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic because of the following reasons, and these are:
1. Fertility treatments cost: Surrogate Mother Nepal is a fertility clinic that offers affordable fertility treatments. In one of their surveys, they found that more than half of the population worldwide deals with infertility issues and cannot afford expensive treatments to have their baby. Surrogate Mother Nepal is a fertility clinic that believes that each individual has a right on this planet to enjoy their parenthood phase.
2. Trained medical professionals: Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic has well-trained medical professionals who give their best to achieve a successful outcome, and they are the ones who go beyond their limits to help couples in conceiving a baby.
3. Success rates: To date, Surrogate Mother Nepal has achieved the highest success rates for taking disease-free babies home.
4. Use of latest & advanced technologies: Surrogate Mother Nepal is a fertility clinic where fertility experts use the latest & advanced technologies to treat all types of infertility issues under one roof and make the dream of childless couples comes true by delivering a healthy baby to them.
5. Couple’s stay: Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic offers a pleasant & comfortable stay to each individual throughout their treatment journey, which is very important because couples need to be relaxed & calm during the procedure to achieve the best output.