Accelerating your parenthood
Footsteps that go wandering for healthy life get their intention clicked at us.
Though there are seen huge number of medical addresses in India, people are yet to find complaining with the treatments they have to. In India, one may need only a single click-of-his intention today while thinking to get treated his disease well. Those were the days when people used to leave their diseases whether for the God, or to be treated at its end. But there stands nothing today as we may see innumerable amount of medical treatments liable to fuel for the pleasant living.
At us, we come with strong database of the best fertility solutions covering from hospitals, medical facilitations and doctors, such as Dr. Neha popular gynecologist for her incomparable IVF treatment, she is a trained medical professional in assisted reproductive techniques (ART) and In Vitro fertilization under pioneer of IVF, with her team.
Having performed successfully about 4000 cases of IVF in her centre with a success rate of above 50%, she is really dealing with male infertility, routine andrology including SA, sperm processing, testicular biopsy (PESA, TESA), frozen sperm ICSI. Known as a well-versed in infertility and routine ultrasonography including 4D scanning, she has been working on GE VOLUSON system.
Happy. Healthy. Family.
Let the food be a Counsel of Dr. Neha for Best Fertility Solution.
With her remarkable attendance in the capital city of India (Delhi), Dr. Neha has her name particular in performing well to various obstetrical and gynecological surgeries. Also she is full of her hands in the various subspecialties including infertility, ultrasonography, oncology and endoscopy etc.
Not only does she show her expertise for Delhiites, but also become successful at Mumbai too as she has the best success rate at the deliverance of IVF treatments in Mumbai. So consider her treatments as IVF Treatment India at Delhi and Mumbai.
At her IVF centre, The Clinic, Delhi gets itself fully dedicated to provide proficient and individualized reproductive care services to her patients. At her fertility centre, she beams over the highest standard of medical care at her state-of the-art facilities with an empathetic and responsive attitude to each individual case. Also our staff is dedicated & on hand to our patients at all the times and are to be happy to serve you the best.
In addition, our objective is meant to offer an International level of treatment with the best of facilities and with the most superior services at an affordable cost and helps out to achieve your intention by offering the practical alternative solutions.
We, Surrogacy India Mumbai clinic dedicates itself to each & every aspect of infertility & makes available all-inclusive services in IUI, IVF, IVF-ICSI, egg & embryo donation, surrogate motherhood,male infertility, semen banking, embryo freezing, sexual & psychological problems. Also this fertility address in Mumbai tries full to give moral & emotional support to her infertility patients from Mumbai, Delhi, India & as well as from abroad.
- MBBS, DNB (Obs & Gynae).
- Trained in ART and IVF under pioneer of IVF – Dr Sadhana Desai.
- Advance Training in IVF from Army Hospital R&R.
- Infertility Specialist & Endoscopy Surgeon.
- Director IVF program at International Fertility Centre.
- Trained in ART (Assisted Reproductive Techniques) and IVF (In vitro fertilization) under pioneer of IVF Dr. Sadhana Desai and her team Trained under Brig. R.K. Sharma at Army Hospital R&R New Delhi and Command Hospital, Pune.
- Worked as IVF Specialist at ADIVA women care hospital from 1st Oct. 2008 till March 2010.
- Was part of the group in setting up lab and dealing with all cases done.
- Worked as IVF consultant at Fortis Hospital GK-II with Dr. Hrishikesh Pai.
- The management and investigation of infertility patients, including IUI, IVF & ICSI treatment.
- Management of male infertility, including testicular biopsy & ICSI treatment.
- Trans vaginal ultrasound – one stop gynae clinic.
- Modern labor ward management with most of the Obstetric complications.
- Antenatal and General Gynecological clinics, Gynecological Endocrinology.
- All major general Gynecological operations.
- Advanced Laparoscopic surgeries, like Endometriosis, Adhesiolysis, Ovarian Cystectomy, Tubal Surgery including Salpingostomy, Ectopic pregnancy, Myomectomy & Hysterectomy.
- Advanced Hysteroscopic procedures like resection of endometrium and polyp, Septum resection, Myomectomy, Metroplasty & cornual cannulation.
- Genetic factors
- Fertility history
- Age of the female partner
- Lifestyle factors including weight and smoking
- Conditions giving to infertility
- Quality of eggs and number of eggs recuperated
- Quality of sperm (including motility and skill to go in the egg)
- MBBS – Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal (March 1995).
- Internship – LLRM Medical College, Meerut and Gandhi Medical College Bhopal 1996.
- Housemanship/Junior Residency.
- ESI Hospital – Obst/Gynae 03.03.1997 to 02.09.1997.
- Post-graduation – DNB Obst/Gynae from Army Hospital R&R, New Delhi. Oct 2003.
- Senior Residency – Mata Chanan Devi Hospital and Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Government OF Delhi.
- ment OF Delhi.
- Worked as a post graduate student in department of obstetrics and gynecology at R & R Hospital, New Delhi. R & R is the biggest Research & Referral Army Hospital with more than 800 beds and state of the art treatment facilities and busy departments.
- During this period, she had postings in labor room, emergency duties and attended high risk pregnancies.
- Undergone training in various subspecialties including infertility, ultrasonography, Oncology and endoscopy etc., she participated regularly in monthly clinical meetings, active in academic activities of the department.
- She had attended various state and national level conferences.
- Dealing with infertility including IUI and IVF.
- Doing around 80 cases of IVF in her centre with a success rate of 45%.
- Dealing successfully with male infertility, routine andrology including SA, Sperm processing, testicular biopsy (PESA, TESA), frozen sperm ICSI.
- Well-versed in infertility and routine ultrasonography including 4D scanning.
- Has been working on GE VOLUSON system.
- Oocyte retrieval, denudation, IVM, laser assisted hatching, IVF Vitrification and embryo transfer.
- Troubleshooting and routine maintenance of lab excellent results with frozen embryo transfers.
- At us, your surrogacy treatment program is likely to fall under the direction of her fertility specialists and patients’ medical colleagues at all times.
- Also, we pride ourselves on a multi-disciplinary team approach consisting of patients’ Fertility Specialist, committed fertility nurse, scientists, counselors and patient coordinators who work closely with you to make sure that you have the best possible chance of success.
- Treatment to IVF in India at Mumbai that goes successful.
- At us, the fertility specialist is likely to explain chances of success, and takes into consideration type of infertility, age and type of treatment.
- Also, Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) procedures have progressed rapidly since their development and so we have the associated success rates.
- Advancements in technology at her clinic which let us to regularly grow embryos to Blastocysts and makes use of Vitrification to snap freeze embryos has resulted in us having among the highest pregnancy rates in the world but generalized success rates could be misinforming owing to the uniqueness of each patient’s situation.
- As there are many hurdles to cross during treatment, it is wise to bear in mind that they all have to be effectively crossed to get to what we are all struggling for – a baby to take home.
- Blastocyst Transfer
- IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination)
- IVF (In vitro fertilization)
- Donor Eggs
- Donor Eggs (Frozen)
- Donor Embryos PGD (Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
- Donor Sperm
- Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
- Sperm Freezing
- Embryo Freezing
- ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Testicular Biopsy (TESE)
- Vasectomy Reversal
Afterwards, there remains nothing to bring in vision that Dr. Neha is the pioneered name in the list of successful IVF in India doctors and has been really wholesome banking of IVF treatment India Mumbai. After the very footmarks of Dr. in the fields of IVF and Surrogacy treatments, Dr. Neha leaves nothing to the intended parents go for the next one in manner to get their families complete with a baby at their homes.
Really, it means a lot to thank for the modern medical technology to have been bringing out derivations of living contentedly. So rely on the attendance of doctors, such as Dr. Neha has been widening her wings-of-best fertility solutions in Mumbai, Delhi and all over the country too. Now in Mumbai, she is really been the very preference in accelerating well speed of parenthood for its clients.
Needless to utter more about her Surrogacy in India Mumbai address is none other than reliance for the most excellent IVF and Surrogacy surgeries and treatments get done well that people ought to believe on precisely.
At her fertility clinic Mumbai, she distinguishes well the significance of medical professionals that means as a matched unit to offering the best possible consequences constantly. As her every staff member does his/her play a critical in giving the urbane of reproductive healthcare, our patient could expect from any professional IVF Centre, so. Afterwards, we recognize the ability and involvements of each team member and consider greatly in updating our information keeping at par with the newest developments in the ground of reproductive biology.