gynaecologist in Nepal
gynaecologist in Nepal: The top gynaecologist in Nepal is the one who makes pregnancy possible for those people who got rejected in their countries for fertility treatments. As they deal with complex infertility issues such as growing age, bodyweight, unexplained infertility, male infertility, previous repeated history of miscarriages, etc., for these couples, the gynaeologist in Kathmandu Nepal is the best option. She is the one who properly examines the couples to find out the exact cause of infertility that stopping them from becoming a parent. Once she can find out the issue, accordingly based on the couple’s medical report, the gynecologists’ in Nepalgunj recommends the best fertility treatment that helps the couples conceive a baby.
Surrogate Mother Nepal is a fertility clinic that hires the best female gynaecologist in Kathmandu with over 15 years of experience in treating complex and routine infertility cases. She is the one who has achieved the highest success rates for taking healthy and disease-free babies from this clinic. The top gynaecologist in Kathmandu takes care of every patient as their family member and ensures that each patient should get personal and medical care properly to achieve their target of becoming a parent of their baby.
What are fertility treatments performed by the best female gynaecologist in Kathmandu at Surrogate Mother Nepal fertility clinic?
The following are the best fertility treatments that the best female gynaecologist has performed in Kathmandu to treat all types of infertility issues in couples, and these are:
1. IVF: IVF is a surgical fertility procedure in which the gynaecologist in Nepal collects the eggs and sperm of the natural parents and artificially fertilizes them in an IVF lab to form an embryo. Once the embryo gets developed, the embryologist will transfer the healthiest embryo/s into the biological mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. The entire procedure of IVF will be performed outside the woman’s body but in the IVF lab, under-qualified & skilled technicians.
2. ICSI: ICSI is a procedure that is useful to treat the causes of male infertility that occurs due to lack of sperms, low or poor sperm count, poor movement of sperms, abnormal shape of sperm, etc. In such cases, the gynaecologist in Nepal extracts the sperm from a male’s ejaculate surgically. Once enough sperm are collected, the expert will pick a single sperm and directly inject it into each egg to facilitate fertilization. After fertilization occurs, the embryologist will implant the formed embryo into the birth mother’s uterus and wait for pregnancy to occur.
3. Egg donation: Egg donation is a fertility procedure that is useful for those women who have failed ovaries, have a poor quality of eggs, have previous failed IVF cycle, chromosomal disorder, etc. In such cases, the gynaecologist in Nepal will borrow the eggs from young, healthy & fertile women and artificially fertilize them with the sperm of the donor or birth father’s sperm to aid the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the skilled embryologist of Surrogate Mother Nepal fertility clinic transfers the formed embryo/s into the genetic mother’s uterus to establish a successful conception.
4. PGD (a pre-implantation genetic disorder): The top gynaecologist in Nepal performs the PGD fertility procedure before an embryo transfer occurs. It is a fertility procedure that the gynaecologist in Nepal recommends to couples dealing with any hereditary issues and can impact the baby’s growth. It is the best fertility procedure through which the experts can deduct if there is any genetic disorder is attached to the embryo. With the PGD procedure, couples can prevent the passing of congenital diseases to their infant.
Why has the Surrogate Mother Nepal become the most favoured destination for people worldwide?
The factors that attract many people worldwide to visit the Surrogate Mother Nepal fertility clinic for their treatments are as follows:
1. Affordable range of fertility treatments: Surrogate Mother Nepal is a fertility clinic where people from different parts of the country get an affordable range of fertility treatments that happily help them enjoy their parenthood. The treatment cost will not be a reason to stop them from becoming a parent of their baby. The clinic experts of Surrogate Mother Nepal did a survey that states that more than half of the population worldwide faces infertility issues. Because of expensive fertility treatments, they can’t afford to have a baby. Keeping emotions and the financial status of individuals, this clinic decides to charge nominal costs for fertility treatments in Nepal.
2. Success rates: To date, the success rates for taking the babies to their home cities are pretty high at the Surrogate Mother Nepal fertility clinic compared to other fertility clinics in Nepal. It makes this clinic the most favoured destination for people worldwide.
3. Top gynaecologists in Nepal: The Surrogate Mother Nepal is a renowned & leading fertility clinic in Nepal. It is a clinic that hires top gynaecologists in Nepal who have more than 15 years of experience treating routine and complex infertility cases. She is the one who will give her best to turn the dream of infertile couples into a reality that allows them to enjoy their parenthood phase.
4. Facilities offered: Surrogate Mother Nepal is a fertility clinic that offers world-class facilities under one roof to every patient, such as 24/7 personal & medical care, transparency in the treatment from the initial stage until baby delivers, pleasant stay throughout the fertility treatment that makes the patient calm & relaxed and they concentrate on their treatment to achieve the best results.
5. Use of the latest & advanced equipment: Surrogate Mother Nepal is a fertility clinic that uses the latest & advanced equipment that helps gynaecologists in Nepal treat complex and routine infertility cases. The experts at this clinic aim to spread happiness worldwide with their best fertility treatments.