Yes; We Fuel Your Journey To Parenthood
Experience Modern Fertility Treatment In Nepal With One Like IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection
We introduce ourselves as one of the most renowned fertility center situated amidst the beautiful landscape of Nepal in SM Nepal Hospital. We are not the ones belonging to the community that self declares its triumph but our results do the same for us. We are premiere institution offering fertility treatment among which ICSI treatment finds an important place.
You can easily rely on the treatment offered by us to get your dream of having a family fulfilled. ICSI is a treatment for males experiencing infertility that is consequently leading to infertility of the couple as a whole. ICSI treatment is one solution for infertility problems being faced by men at any age. At us, you can have an affordable treatment with the state-of-art technology being offered by us.
ICSI is extensively known as intra cytoplasmic sperm injection, which is a treatment working on amid In Vitro Fertilization. ICSI treatment is a normal IVF methodology offered during In Vitro Fertilization. Amid the strategy of IVF, female eggs are treated with male sperm by putting them together in a tube under the artificial conditions made in research center.
Why choose SURROGATE MOTHER NEPAL?
Every patient with infertility conditions needs the best help. It can only assist with the top procedure. And assisted reproductive techniques have advanced methods. Thus, you just need the best fertility centre. And SURROGATE MOTHER NEPAL can be the best one. Because,
Our Service Spectrum Towards Treating Your Infertility
ICSI treatment ends as soon as eggs get fertilized after the sperm enter the external divider of the egg and go inside it. On the other hand, in the ICSI treatment an embryologist implants the sperm specifically into the egg. ICSI treatment at Surrogate Mother Nepal is perfect to be utilized for guys having infertility issues that incorporate oligospermia, teratozoospermia, and asthenozoospermia.
Among the infertility issues we just described here; oligospermis is the most typical one, men generally come across to. It is a condition when a male has a low semen volume or has a low sperm number. In exacting scene it can be known as a condition when a man has fewer than 20 million sperm every ml of discharge. In any case, ICSI treatment for this issue is not all that much moderate yet it is something that can simple be managed financially.
The ICSI Treatment Procedure
- Similarly as with standard IVF treatment, you will be given fertility medications to fortify your ovaries to build up a few experienced eggs for preparation.
- At the point when your eggs are prepared for gathering, you and your partner will experience separate medical procedures.
- Your mate may create a sperm sample himself by discharging into a container on that day as your eggs are gathered.
- On the off chance that there is no sperm in his semen, specialists can remove sperm from him under local anesthesia.
- Your specialist will utilize a fine needle to take the sperm from your partner by adopting for two different techniques PESA or TESA.
- PESA is tried before TESA and if this technique doesn’t work, the doctor may try out biopsy of testicular tissue, which sometimes helps extracting sperm.
- TESE is now and again completed before the treatment cycle starts, and under local analgesic. The recovered sperm are solidified. Any uneasiness felt by your partner ought to be smoothen and can be treated with painkillers.
- In the wake of providing for you a sedative, the specialist will evacuate your eggs utilizing a fine, empty needle.
- An ultrasound helps the specialist to find the eggs. The embryologist then separates singular sperm in the lab and infuses them into your individual eggs.
- After two days the prepared eggs get to be wads of cells called fetuses. The procedure follows same steps as IVF.
How we are the best in Nepal?
SURROGATE MOTHER NEPAL is the best IVF centre in Nepal. You can have the top method for pregnancy. We have many advanced facilities. Such as:
- Top-notch assistances
- Treatments for every issue
- Packages and instalment facilities
- Many successful patients
- Higher fertility treatment success rates in Nepal
- Email: email@example.com
- Or call for booking: +977-9808978369
How successful is IVF with ICSI treatment in Nepal?
The ICSI treatment in Nepal is highly successful. Then the traditional IVF techniques. It entails incredibly sophisticated techniques. As like directly putting sound sperm into eggs for fertilization. The procedure aids in successful conception. Because a healthy embryo will develop for implantation. It helps with many infertility issues. Also, ICSI in Nepal works alongside IVF. And it produces excellent results. The ICSI can work with donor eggs, sperm, or other cutting-edge techniques. You just need to choose the greatest ICSI treatment centre in Nepal. And you’ll be able to get pregnant.
Your age and any reproductive issues depend on the success rate. The younger you are. So, the more healthy pregnancies your eggs will generate. We have a substantially greater success rate for ICSI treatment in Nepal. With just as many couples successfully conceiving healthy children. Depending on the age of the female spouse, our clinic will change the frequency of ICSI cycles.
Other factors will also play a role in how well you’re ICSI procedure goes in Nepal. IVF with ICSI will be less successful for some couples. As those who have major infertility problems, such as limited egg production. The fertility process can fail by various infertility problems.
How much did ICSI cost in Nepal?
You should know that fertility treatments have affordable charges. As these are far lower in Nepal than in Western countries. You can start a family using the best ICSI procedure in Nepal. It helps with many issues. And you can have favourable pregnancy outcomes. The greatest ICSI centre in Nepal also offers its services at remarkably low costs.
Are you aware that the top clinic in Nepal offers convenient packages that mix IVF and ICSI treatment? There is no need to go into additional detail regarding IVF and ICSI prices. In Nepal, IVF with ICSI costs on average about $3,700. Comparing it to Western industrialized nations reveals that it is significantly lower. It helps in attaining a better pregnancy outcome when other methods don’t work.