Test tube baby cost in Nepal: test tube baby treatment is now a non-medical term. Medical professionals earlier used it; now test-tube babies are known as IVF treatment in medical terminologies. The test tube baby cost in Nepal at the Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic ranges from NPR 2 80,000 to NPR 3 40,000 for a single cycle. The cost of the treatment will increase if couples require more than one cycle; also, the cost depends on the couple’s age, body weight, lifestyle, previous miscarriages, etc.
Test tube baby is a procedure in which the fertility experts at Surrogate Mother Nepal retrieve the eggs from the woman’s ovaries and fertilize with her husband’s sperm to aid the fertilization process. After fertilization occurs, the skilled embryologist transfers the formed embryo/s into the woman’s uterus to establish a successful conception.
How does the test-tube baby procedure work at the Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic?
The test-tube baby procedure works in five steps at Surrogate Mother Nepal, and these are as follows:
1. Ovarian induction: It is a step of the test-tube baby procedure. The fertility experts at Surrogate Mother Nepal inject gonadotropins for about 8 to 10 days, which help the woman produce a maximum number of eggs in a single cycle. Generally, a woman can build only a single egg in her natural monthly process. At times the fertilization becomes difficult with a single egg. i is the reason fertility experts give fertility drugs to increase the production of eggs. The experts will use a transvaginal ultrasound to examine the woman’s ovaries status and conduct a blood test to check hormone levels.
2. Egg retrieval & sperm collection: The fertility experts at Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic retrieve the woman’s eggs from her ovaries under general anesthesia with the help of transvaginal sonography-guided needle aspiration. The fertility experts ask the male member to produce his semen sample through masturbation on the same day. If there is no sperm available in the man’s testicles, then they needed to undergo a surgical procedure of sperm retrieval.
3. Insemination: In this step of the test-tube baby procedure, the fertility experts fertilize the eggs and sperms in a petri dish. In some cases, where the experts find that the fertilization chances are low, they perform an ICSI procedure. ICSI is a procedure in which experts inject a single active sperm into each egg to aid the fertilization process.
4. Embryo transfer: It is the most crucial step of the test tube baby treatment. The embryologist transfers the most active and healthy embryo/s using a thin fine tube called a catheter to implant the embryo into the birth mother’s embryo uterus. It is a painless procedure; however, some women may experience pain, discomfort or mild cramping after the procedure. In such cases, the experts will prescribe over-the-counter medications.
5. Pregnancy test: The last step of the test tube baby treatment. It will be performed after 14 days of the embryo transfer, in which the fertility experts will conduct an ultrasound scan to hear the infant’s heartbeat. Once the fertility experts hear the heartbeat, it indicates a true conception has taken place. Couples can get discharged from the Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic to their local gynecologists’ for further treatment where the pregnancy grows as standard. Couples need to wait for nine months to see their baby.
After the couples get discharged from the fertility clinic and in the future, if they have any queries, they can contact us 24/7, and we are always ready to help them.
How successful is the test tube baby procedure at the Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic?
The test tube baby treatment is relatively successful at the Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic compared to other fertility clinics in Nepal. The experts at this clinic use the latest & advanced technologies to perform the procedure and help couples conceive their babies. To date, the success rates of the test tube baby procedure at Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic is around 75 to 85% for women below 35 and approximately 45 to 55% above 35. The experts at this clinic are highly qualified & trained professionals who make the highest success rates of pregnancies for couples above 35. It is a reason that more people are visiting Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic for their fertility treatments.
What are the benefits of test-tube baby treatment?
The following are the benefits of having test tube baby treatment, and these are:
1. Blocked tubes: Couples where female partners deal with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes for them the test tube baby treatment is the best option to conceive their baby.
2. PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome): Nowadays, PCOS is a common problem. A woman cannot conceive a baby naturally for them; test tube baby treatment is a blessing to have their baby.
3. Male infertility: Test tube baby treatment is helpful for couples where male members have infertility issues. With test tube baby treatment, the chances of successful conception increase compared to natural conception. Surrogate Mother Nepal is a fertility clinic with several laboratory techniques to treat male infertility issues. ICSI is where the experts pick a single sperm and directly inject it into each egg to facilitate successful fertilization.
4. Unexplained infertility: Unexplained infertility is a common issue as people nowadays are busy with their careers, and they don’t plan a family at an early age. When they think about planning a family, they cannot make a natural conception because they entered into unexplained causes of infertility. These people can get the benefit of having their baby through test tube baby treatment.
5. Premature ovarian failure: Couples where female partners deal with premature ovarian failure or menopause, the test tube baby treatment using donor eggs is the best option. The test tube baby treatment with donor eggs gives the highest success rates for taking a healthy and disease-free baby home from the Surrogate Mother Nepal clinic.