Surrogacy Laws Nepal Reduced To Zero
At surrogatemotherNepal serving gay parents is a pleasure to us. We are Surrogate Mother Nepal the premier healthcare institution in Nepal offering surrogacy facilities to gay, singles and married couples. Gay surrogacy in Nepal is something that does not requires following any legal procedure for option for surrogacy facilities. Surrogacy laws Nepal are still in its nascent stage, the benefit of which is directly transferred to gay couples and singles looking out for surrogacy options.
Surrogacy is practiced under some legal provisions under the rules made by the state government for the same. The laws designed for surrogacy are called surrogacy laws and is practiced under the state name as surrogacy laws Nepal. These rules may differ from state to state depending up on the flow of the clients into the state. However, surrogacy legalities Nepal are not a strict set of rules to be followed as the rules are still in the blossoming condition.
Nepal Surrogacy Laws Simplified!
Who Is Eligible For Surrogacy In Nepal
- Nepal welcomes people from all community to get benefitted with the surrogacy laws Nepal
- Surrogacy in Nepal is open for people from all the community either gay couple or a single. Heterosexual couples can always take benefit of the same.
- Surrogacy in Nepal doesn’t require getting into legal formalities to become an ideal candidate to practice the surrogacy.Clients can easily walk to this location to get surrogacy. The destination is most suitable for gay couples and singles as well.
Getting Medical Visa
- There is no provisional visa required to person wishing to get benefit of surrogacy services in Nepal.
- A tourist visa on arrival is all that a person would require for practicing surrogacy if he has not a provisional visa.
- Such a visa is made available at Nepal airport only for gay couples seeking surrogacy practices inside the country.Surrogacy laws Nepal also allows married couples and single males to get benefitted with surrogacy services offered in suburbs of Nepal.
The Baby Exit Procedure
- The birth certificate of the baby is provided from the local municipal authority within 4 – 7 days.
- You then apply for DNA test of the baby and thereafter the Passport of the baby at your Country’s embassy at New Delhi.
- You then apply online for the Exit Visa for the baby.
- No major legal formalities are there to be done by the intended parents for getting their exit from the destined surrogacy country.All Documents relating to baby exit visa are prepared by the hospital itself that care for Baby Exit. It is a team of professional working as assistance team.
A Look On Surrogacy Laws Nepal
- Surrogacy laws in Nepal are still not made provisional and thus there is a leniency in practicing the rules, which consequently allow gay couples or singles to practice surrogacy in Nepal.
- Both the parties i.e. intended parents as well as surrogates do not need to get into any legality and thus there are no major legal complications to get indulge into for these communities.
- Legal framework for surrogacy in Nepal is not as strict as it is in other parts of the world like India, UK and US. Because of this very reason a number of foreign clients consider surrogacy in Nepal.
- Surrogacy laws in Nepal are just not available for couples married heterosexually but also easily available for singles as well as gay couple.
- Lenient laws for surrogacy make it easy to practice gay surrogacy in Nepal. This is one of the most important reasons of popularity of surrogacy in Nepal.
- Gay couples can also seek surrogacy options in the country without indulging in any of the major legalities.
- Undefined surrogacy laws make it easy for medical organization to start surrogacy and offer services to intended parents.
- A number of hospitals have started offering surrogacy services to any of intended parents coming to Nepal.
- As surrogacy laws in Nepal are still not made provisional that offers an easy way to parents seeking surrogacy options in Nepal.
- Nepal surrogacy has just been started a few months back and thus attempts are being made to elevate the standard of surrogacy services being offered.
The Scope Of Surrogacy For Gay In Nepal
When it comes to surrogacy for gay couples in Nepal, the destination is very much opened for surrogacy for LGBT community. Gay couples in Nepal are treated with great gesture and are offered all the perks of surrogacy as surrogacy law Nepal is very much lenient towards this direction. Gays as well as single parents are given as much important as a heterosexual couple is given. This offers a view of similarity to the gay and single couple community, which is why people from gay and single parenting community choose Nepal as their ideal surrogacy destination. Following listed are some of the points that attracts people from gay community to Nepal:
- The sense of equality that is given to gay and single parents in Nepal is the driving force attracting people from this community to come to Nepal.
- No discrimination is being done in Nepal with people of this community, which is another reason why gay as well as single parents like to avail surrogacy services in Nepal.
- The third and the most important point is that surrogacy laws in Nepal support the candidacy of gay and single parents in Nepal. It is one of the most important reasons for gays considering Nepal surrogacy.