What has ICSI cost in Nepal?
The cost of ICSI treatment in Nepal is highly into patients’ budget than in developed countries. It starts from NPR 3,40,000 to NPR 3,50,000. It includes the IVF with ICSI conception steps in Nepal.
The ICSI price Nepal affects by different factors related to your treatment and health. In healthy eggs and sperm, ICSI provides good results but requires another assistance and increase the cost. Your age is considered crucial for any infertility treatment because advanced age causes poor health and fewer chances of successful treatment.
Your cost of ICSI in Nepal will affect through the following factors:
- The male partner requires Surgical Sperm Retrieval (SSR TESA/PESA) in any blockage presence will increase the treatment price.
- You need donor eggs for fertilization if the female partner does not have healthy eggs.
- The first cycle of your treatment failing to provide results will require another one that influences the charges highly.
- PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Testing) required in the IVF treatment will include in the total expense.
- You have advanced age and cannot conceive the baby only with a single ICSI cycle.
- The centres you are selecting for your fertility treatment have no transparency in cost and procedures.
What is ICSI treatment in Nepal?
The Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) process performs for the successful fertilization of partners. It involves selecting the healthy male sperm through a semen sample. The expert fills sperm in the injections and injects it into each mature egg for insemination. In the conventional IVF process, fertilization occurs by placing the eggs and sperm on a Petri plate. It helps sperm attach their head to the eggshell and insert into the egg cytoplasm.
The leading fertility centre in Nepal has top facilities and services for infertility treatments. Many clinics and centres perform fertility treatments with the best technologies and reasonable costs.
ICSI in Nepal has a higher rate of conception than other methods. For optimum results, it is necessary to seek the help of the best fertility doctor. The best fertility treatment centre in Nepal includes top fertility specialists.
The cost of ICSI treatment in Nepal is sensible likens to western developed countries. They have the highest prices for several infertility treatments than in developing nations. Nepal has the latest technologies and advanced instruments borrowed from western nations.
Who can have ICSI in Nepal?
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) recommends your fertility expert in different infertility problems. It advises after failure of IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) treatment. ICSI process involves the latest method with high observation. You have the following fertility conditions, ICSI can recommend through the doctor:
- Your IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) was unsuccessful and not provide the desired outcome. It requires healthy eggs and sperm fertilization.
- Male factor severe infertility like intensely low sperm count does not have movement because of poor motility.
- Sperm do not have the normal function that requires for fertilization results.
- You require PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis) for inherited disorder testing will require healthy form embryos. It will form through the ICSI process under high guidance.
- You have previously frozen eggs for current conception that will fertilize with the ICSI process.
- The male partner has any blockage inside the reproductive tract that does not produce sperm. It will collect through the testicles and fertilize with the eggs through ICSI.
What is the process of ICSI in Nepal?
ICSI Treatment in Nepal performs with IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) process. It collects the eggs and sperm outside the body for fertilization and transfers them into the female uterus for pregnancy. ICSI performs with the advanced technology of selecting healthy sperm from the semen sample. IVF accomplish in several steps that assist in different conditions. Partners medical checkups and counselling includes in the IVF process. The following is the IVF with ICSI process in Nepal:
|1.||Medical screening:||Partners’ health and fertility conditions will check by the expert. It will include blood testing for hormones, ultrasounds for organs health, and another diagnosis. Your eggs and sperm will examine through the doctor. The best fertility centre has counselling for patients that helps in providing psychological support.|
|2.||Stimulation:||The eggs will increase in the IVF process through the fertility medicines prescribed by your expert. It works on the ovaries’ function and promotes them to produce more mature eggs. It will encourage the egg follicles’ growth and produce healthy eggs for the successful fertilization process.|
|3.||Egg retrieval:||The produced eggs will retrieve by your fertility expert from the female uterus. A flexible, thin catheter with light and a camera will insert into the uterus. Your vagina will open widely with a speculum and enter the catheter into the cervix and uterus. Your follicles contain the eggs that will aspirate with a sharp needle and gather them.|
|4.||Sperm selection:||The male will ejaculate to provide a semen sample. SSR (Surgical Sperm Retrieval) can perform in any blockage presence to collect sperm from different reproductive parts. It will prepare in the lab by the expert that will select the healthy sperm under the latest technology.|
|5.||ICSI(Insemination):||Your doctor will separate the healthy sperm with normal morphology and motility. Injections will fill with the selected sperm by your expert. It will inject into each mature egg’s cytoplasm directly for mixing. Your eggs will distinct into cells inside and convert into embryos after some days.|
|6.||Transfer:||Your doctor will observe fertilized eggs closely for growth and health. It will help them to select healthy embryos for a better pregnancy. It will perform with the catheter that carries and place the fertilized eggs into the female uterus.|
|7.||Results:||The fertilized eggs will adhere inside the female uterine lining and start developing. It will result in a successful pregnancy. With a blood test two weeks later confirming the treatment’s efficacy.|
Which is the best ICSI clinic in Nepal?
The SURROGATE MOTHER NEPAL is the best ICSI centre in Nepal. They perform treatments with the latest technologies and advanced procedures. Your treatment will accomplish by the top fertility doctors and experts of the centre with high experience and skills. They provide treatment packages that do not increase the price increase and supply the suitable ICSI cost in Nepal. They have the highest success rate of ICSI and other infertility treatments than in other centres of Nepal. They perform treatments with high transparency in cost and process. It is well-known with a high success rate ICSI Treatment clinic in Nepal.